Alone In The Dark Entertainment - Terms Of Service, Offers & Refunds
All details shown on this website were correct at the time of publishing but subject to change without notice. All events attended at the client?s risk, no liability accepted by Alone In The Dark Entertainment.
All details shown on this website were correct at the time of publishing but subject to change without notice. All events attended at the client?s risk, no liability accepted by Alone In The Dark Entertainment.
Strictly NO Alcohol or Drugs Policy
Alone In The Dark Entertainment - Terms & Conditions of Ghost Hunt Events
You WILL be required to read and sign a copy of this agreement before you attend an event.
By signing this you AGREE to the following conditions below. Failure to adhere to any of the conditions will result in the ejection from from the event without refund.
1. Ghost hunting nights shall be organised by the founder of Alone In The Dark Entertainment.
2. All correspondence should be through Alone In The Dark Entertainment e-mail address for member's data protection email@example.com
3. In general, ghost hunting nights will be organised at locations which already have organised evenings running and therefore have their own insurance. Alone In The Dark Entertainment have FULL Public Liability insurance though Simply Business. Alone In The Dark Entertainment takes no responsibility for loss or damage to any person or their possessions, travelling to or from an event or any occurrence before or after the night, which could be seen as in direct relation to the evening. (This includes any physical or spiritual possessions).
4. Alone In The Dark Entertainment takes no responsibility of any occurrence during a event. Additionally Alone In The Dark Entertainment takes no responsibility if no paranormal events are witnessed during a ghost hunting evening.
5. Alone In The Dark Entertainment takes no responsibility for the damage to any property at the locations at the ghost hunting nights. This responsibility lies with individual personally and all participants should take care not to damage any property at any location visited
6. Repayment for any such damage shall be dealt with between the parties responsible and the location.
7. All persons attending an event should courteous to all other attendees, staff, and location staff at all times. Disruptive and rude customers will be removed fro the event with immediate effect. All persons should respect the property of all others. Failure to comply will result in the person/s being removed from the event without refund.
8. All persons of in attendance of an Alone In The Dark Entertainment event must respect that the participants must be as quiet as possible and respect other members that may be holding vigils in other rooms at the location.
9. Alone In The Dark Entertainment holds the right to any evidence collected on an Alone In The Dark Entertainment event by AITDE Staff Member however they do not hold the rights to any footage caught by a customer. Any evidence caught by a customers remains the property and copyright by the person who captured the evidence. This includes photographs, videos, DVDs, EVPs etc. Alone In The Dark Entertainment may use any footage caught on the night in any of their publications. By purchasing a ghost event ticket from Alone In the Dark Entertainment, Alone In The Dark Entertainment have the right to use your images in any of their publications. (i.e. Website, DVD and Newsletter). We do allow customers to capture video evidence and photo evidence at all our events, unlike some groups who do not permit this. Before photos or video footage is posted on any public website such as Face book or YouTube Alone In The Dark Entertainment must first review the evidence to ensure it is genuine and has not been enhanced in anyway. Approved Video footage & photographic evidence may only be uploaded by Alone In The Dark Entertainment NOT the customer. Customers are not permitted to tag Alone In The Dark Entertainment in any videos on Face book. Anyone who has tagged Alone In The Dark Entertainment will be asked to remove the tag and any Alone In The Dark Entertainment names associated with the footage. ALL video footage evidence must be emailed to Alone In The Dark Entertainment who will upload to their website and official Face book group. Any video footage published without the consent of Alone In The Dark Entertainment will be a copy infringement and we will seek legal action to have the footage removed and parties involved held accountable.
10. The price of each Alone In The Dark Entertainment event will differ depending on the location. It is possible that the price for some events shall be a fixed fee, which will be divided by all persons attending the night. Other events may be a fixed price per person irrespective of numbers attending the night.
11. If any person is not able to attend an Alone In The Dark Entertainment event, which has already been paid for, Alone In The Dark Entertainment will not be able to offer any refund for the night unless the member in question finds a suitable replacement. (The replacement shall only be deemed suitable if agreed to by all the founder members).
12. All persons are also required to adhere to the rules of the venue, which will be communicated to attendees by the founder members at the beginning of every event.
13. All events are attend at the persons own risk and should inform the named First Aider of any relevant medical conditions before the start of the event. Pregnant Women also attend events at their own risk.
14. During a event all persons in attendance shall be split into smaller groups. These shall be headed by a suitably experienced team leader who is in charge of the group throughout during the event. ALL persons MUST respect the Team Leaders advise and decisions at all times for both your safety and theirs. Any person who is rude, disruptive or disrespectful towards staff will be removed from the event without refund.
15. All persons must arrive to the event on time; any person arriving late will only be allowed to enter the location during official break times or at founder members discretion.
16. All persons are advised carry a torch with them at all times during the event, one per team is provided and you can bring your own with you.
17. All persons must stay with their allocated groups at all times during vigils and listen to and obey their team leader at all times. Failure to do so will result in the person/s being rejected from the event and forfeit any monies paid.
18. Smoking is not permitted within the location unless stated otherwise.
19. NO DRUGS/ALCOHOL - We do not allow alcohol to be consumed within 8 hours prior to the event. If anyone arrives at the event and we believe has been drinking, they will be requested to complete a breathalyser test and if positive will not be permitted to enter the location and forfeit any final payment made. No drugs allowed. We reserve the right to randomly breathalyse any person we feel has breeched this condition at any time during the investigation.
20. There is no running or horseplay within the venue.
21. All persons must turn off their mobile phone at the start of the event and keep it turned off during the event unless it’s a camera in which case silent is permitted.
22. No person should touch any of the locations displays and exhibitions unless asked to do so by the locations representatives or founder member. Also some areas may be out of bounds to persons (for example museum display areas) and you must respect these boundaries.
23. If any person is in breach of these rules during any event they shall be asked to leave the location and forfeit their payment.
24. All health and safety issues for the location will be verbally communicated at the start of the event.
25. All persons will be advised of any change to these terms and conditions on the night of the event.
26. Reduced price tickets - only on offer to persons who have not already bought tickets at full price. Persons who have already bought tickets a full price or lower than the current offer are not entitled to any discount.
27. Tickets bought at the advertised price must be honoured by the customer and the seller.
28. Complaints Procedure - Should you have any issues or complaints regarding this event, you must inform the Manager at the event of the issues you have as soon as possible, before the event has ended. If you are unable to speak to the Manager during the event during a break please ensure you inform them before you leave the event location. Once you have stated your issues verbally you must follow them up with an email to Alone In The Dark Entertainment within 24 hours of the event ending. Your email will be passed to Steve Taylor, Manager of Alone In The Dark Entertainment for investigation. All details will be kept strictly private and confidential. Any issues raised after 24 hours of the event ending will not be actioned. You MUST inform the Manager on location of any issues you have at the event.
29. Alone In The Dark reserve the right to remove any person/s from the event who fail to comply with any of the above terms, and reserve the right to refuse admission to any person should they breech any of the above terms before admittance to the event!
30. ©2007 Alone In The Dark Entertainment. All rights reserved. All event names, images and footage are trademarks for Alone In The Dark Entertainment. No images or text may be used from this site without prior approval. The following are Copyright by Alone In The Dark Entertainment: Hempen Halter Brethren, Demon Nights, Haunted North East, Haunted South West, Haunted York, Ghost Fest, Haunted Old England Ghost Nights and all trade under Alone In The Dark Entertainment
Special Offers - Cancellations, Terms & Refunds
As with all our events, they are attended at the clients own risk, no responsibility is accepted by Alone In The Dark Entertainment. ALL venues are covered by our Public Liability Insurance. Health & Safety and First Aid qualified personnel are on hand at every event. On rare occasions we may have to postpone an event if sales targets not met in order for us to run the event and cover the basic costs. In this case customers will be transferred to the next available event at the location. If this date is not suitable customers must contact us and request a refund. We will contact customers via email and give at least 48 hours notice of the postponement. On Specialist Tours we may increase the number of attendees to 80+ as we may only be able to run the tour on one occasion.
Postponement of events
On rare occasions we may have to postpone an event if sales targets not met in order to run the event and cover the basic costs. In this case customers will be automatically transferred to the next available date at the location. If this date is unsuitable they must contact us to advise and will be given the option of a full refund.We will contact customers via email and give at least 48 hours notice of the postponement. See below for Customer Cancellation terms.
Should customers wish to cancel their booking/s for ANY event we require 4 weeks or more written notice and a refund will be issued less £2.50 handling charge. Refunds will not be issued due to customers turning up late for events, if they decide not to attend due to bad weather conditions or any other reason. Managers decision is final.
Ghost Tours & Walks
All details shown on this website were correct at the time of publishing but subject to change without notice. All events attended at the clients risk, no liability accepted by Alone In The Dark Entertainment. On very rare occasions, events may have to be cancelled at short notice, if for example guides are taken suddenly ill. We reserve the right to cancel events without prior notice. We also reserve the right to limit the size of the group for guests enjoyment and safety. We reserve the right to remove any from the ghost tour if they are being disruptive or are abusive towards any staff member without refund. We pride ourselves in ensuring all our guests have a safe and enjoyable ghost walk. All tours are for entertainment purposes only. We cannot guarantee you will witness anything paranormal or supernatural.
Booking Fees on ALL events
PayPal payments - all PayPal payments received will charge a 5.5% processing fee
Cheque payments - all cheque payments received will charge a 70p processing fee
BACS/CHAPS payments - all BACS/CHAPS payments received will charge a 70p processing fee
ALL additional charges are to cover merchant tool and bankers fees as currently charged in March 2012 by vendors
Private Bookings Deposits
In order for a customer to secure a private booking they must pay at least a 30% deposit to secure the date. Should another party want to book the same date and pay their deposit we will notify the first party of this and advise they must pay a deposit by a set date or we will allow the second party to book the date.
We reserve the right to cancel an event without notice. We will attempt to give customers 48 hours notice of cancellation where possible. Should Alone In The Dark Entertainment postpone/cancel an event customers will be automatically transferred to the next available date at the location. They can request a FULL deposit refund or to transfer their booking to another event.
Transfer of deposit booking to another event
Should you wish to transfer your deposits paid to another event we require 7 days notice of the event you have paid the deposits on. Transfer of deposits paid to another event are subject to availability.
A 5.5% booking fee charge applies per person.
Reduced Prices on Events
Where an event has been sold to a customer at full price which is then reduced the customer must honour and pay the full price originally purchased. The cost of the booking will not be reduced automatically if an event price is reduced. No other discounts will are applicable on reduced prices. Membership discounts will be deducted on reduced priced events. All other discounts are at the discretion and approval of the Manager.
Where a person has been given an individual discount they may only redeem the discount on an event which is selling at full price and not at a reduced price.
Video, Photographic & EVP Evidence
Alone In The Dark Entertainment own the rights to any and all photographic, video and EVP evidence captured at any event hosted by Alone In The Dark Entertainment. We have the right to use any evidence caught by the public in any of our publications or websites.
All content on this website including text, images, video footage and EVP recordings are the property of Alone In The Dark Entertainment. Content including text, images, video footage and EVP recordings & social network or public website footage captured by AITDE staff is the property of Alone In The Dark Entertainment and MAY NOT be used by any other entity. Any source of copyright infringement will be dealt with accordingly by Alone In The Dark Entertainment and the party involved. Any video footage/images/pictures captured by the customer is copyright to the person who took the footage/picture.
We do allow customers to capture video evidence and photo evidence at all our events, unlike some groups who do not permit this. Before photos, video footage or EVP evidence is posted on any public website such as Facebook or YouTube Alone In The Dark Entertainment must first review the evidence to ensure it is genuine and has not been enhanced in anyway. Approved video footage, photographic evidence or EVP recordings may only be uploaded by Alone In The Dark Entertainment NOT the customer.
Customers are not permitted to tag Alone In The Dark Entertainment in any videos on Facebook or other public websites. Anyone who has tagged Alone In The Dark Entertainment will be asked to remove the tag and any Alone In The Dark Entertainment names associated with the footage. ALL video footage evidence must be emailed to Alone In The Dark Entertainment who will upload to their website and official Facebook group.
Non Disclosure Agreement
When booking for events you may be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement prior to attending the event. This a requirement of any event which requires this agreement. Non compliance will result in you not being allowed to attends the event and forfeit any deposits or final balances paid in advance.
Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. User's Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, Ghost Walks, Ghost Tours, Overnight Ghost Hunts, Haunted Pub Crawls, Extreme Ghost Tours, Victorian Murder Tours, and other like services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
3. Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the services on this site, you will be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data ("Registration Data"), and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
4. Conduct on Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
a. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
b. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
c. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
d. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
e. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
f. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else?s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
5. Third Party Sites and Information
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
6. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright (c) 30 October 2007 Alone In The Dark Entertainment All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See "User’s Materials" below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
7. Unauthorized Use of Materials
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept your unsolicited ideas or proposals, so please do not submit them to us in any circumstance.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed).
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
6. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Alone In The Dark Entertainment
Phone: 0191 4400078
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney?s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
12. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
We may make email, messaging, blogging, or chat services (collectively, "Communications") available to users of our site, either directly or through a third-party provider. We make available separate supplemental agreements characterizing the relationship between you and us that, except where expressly noted or contradictory, includes these Terms.
We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
14. International Use
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
15. Termination of Use
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
16. Governing Law
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the UK, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of UK, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of UK, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of UK with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at a-i-t-d-entertainment.com, if by email, or at Alone In The Dark Entertainment Paranormal Entertainment if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
18. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
20. Contact Information