Haunted City Tours GHOST TOURS Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions BEFORE you book our tours. When you have purchased tickets via our website you and your party are agreeing to the following terms & conditions! AS the person who made the booking you are responsible for advising your party of these terms & conditions.
- All events attended at the clients risk, no liability accepted by Haunted City Tours or Alone In The Dark Entertainment
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of his/her party or
The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your placement which we could not have predicted or avoided or
An event of circumstance which we could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care
The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- GETTING THERE ON TIME - When you purchase tickets online or book a private tour we ask you arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour to allow our tour guide to check you in. Should you be running late you must advise us ASAP on 07525639943. Our tour guides are obligated to wait 20 minutes after the tour was scheduled to start. If after this wait period you do not show you forfeit all monies paid for the tour. We cannot reschedule your booking to another date as prior written notice will not been received.
- WE NEED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION - When you purchase tickets online we ask you provide us with a contact number and the names of all attendees! In the unlikely event the tour you booked is cancelled for what ever reason we would like to give you a call ASAP to advise and unless you provide a contact number we will only be able to contact your by email!
- CUSTOMERS AGED 16 AND UNDER - Due to the content of our tours we have strict age limits in place. Customers who are 16 years and over are welcome on the Til Death Do Us Part tour, however we will only allow 14/15 years old/s on a tour if they accompanied by an adult who is 18 years and over. The Managers approval must be requested before any bookings can be made. Parents/Accompanying Adults must be aware there is the use of swearing and some content can be graphic on this Til Death Do Us Part Tour. The content will not be changed if minors who attend the tour. We must ensure that any under 16 year old/s are accompanied by a supervising adult on the tour at all times and we must insist this adult is over 18 years of age and responsible for the minors at all times during the tour. We may also request ID before the tour starts, if no ID is provided we have the right to refuse customers on the tour. The Managers decision if final. Under 16 years old may only attend the Til Death Do Us Part tour. ALL others tours are strictly over 18 years of age.
- Wheel Chair access and availability - All our tours are ran outdoors and due to the locations involved some parts are not wheelchair accessible. We take you to parts of the city center with cobbled roads, uneven flooring and locations which involve the use of many stairs, due the restrictions in place by the local council some of these places are not suitable for wheelchairs. If you book a PRIVATE TOUR and advise there will be customers who may find the locations a challenge we can try to re-route the tour without losing the locations, however on a PUBLIC tour we are unable to re-route the tour.
- Expectant Mothers - As with all our tours they are attended at the client’s risk, no liability accepted by Alone In The Dark Entertainment or Haunted City Tours This being said there are no hard and fast rules to say you cant attend a ghost tour if you are pregnant. We do advise you tell the tour guide upon arrival so we can keep a closer eye on you. During our tours customers can experience things such as dizzy spells, cold spots and/or feeling sick. Should you experience any thing normal or possibly paranormal it may cause you to faint, pass out, black out, generally hit the deck We advise all customers to alert the tour guide should they feel faint or dizzy or sick, and we advise that if you are pregnant and experience this you tell us ASAP. This way we can help remove you from that area, ensure sure your well being. If you feel up to it you can rejoin the tour when you feel fine to do so.
- DISRUPTIVE/ABUSIVE/INTOXICATED customers WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON OUR TOURS - If you or any customer is disruptive, disrespectful or intoxicated you will be asked to politely stop to avoid spoiling the tour for others customers. Should you continue with this behavior you and your entire party will be removed from the tour and forfeit all and any monies paid for this tour or any other tour booked. The tour guides decision if final. You and your party will be banned from attending any future events. WE DO NOT TOLERATE ABUSE TOWARDS OUR STAFF FOR ANY REASON!
- PLEASE NOTE GHOST WALKS DO NOT INSIDE THE CASTLE KEEP OR ANY OTHER BUILDING unless advised otherwise
- ALL our tours are pre-book only and all booking are to be made online unless prior agreement has been given
- We require 48 hours notice to book on ANY tour. In some cases we can accommodate last minute bookings
- You must be booked on the tour 10-15 minutes before the tour is about to start and check in with a staff member
- All details shown on this website were correct at the time of publishing but subject to change without notice
- ALL ghost tours are for over STRICTLY over 16/18 years of age unless prior agreement has been authorized
- ALL ghost tours which involve a pub/bar as a location are for over STRICTLY over 18 years of age no exceptions.
- Proof of ID may be required for pub tour. No proof No Tour
- We also reserve the right to limit the size of the group for guests enjoyment and safety.
- We pride ourselves in ensuring all our guests have a safe and enjoyable ghost walk
- All tours are for entertainment purposes only. We cannot guarantee you will witness anything paranormal or supernatural
- Health & Safety and First Aid qualified personnel are on hand at every event
- On Specialist Tours we may increase the number of attendees to 80+ as we may only be able to run the tour on one occasion
- On rare occasions we may have to postpone a tour as some tours we require a minimum of 6 people in attendance to run the tour . In this case pre-booked customers will notified by email and phone at least 24 hours prior to the tour. We will offer to transfer customers to the next available tour. If this date is not suitable customers must contact us and request a refund. in writing.
- Please refer to our Terms of Service for our refund policy
- For further information please email email@example.com
We thank you for your co-operation in these matters